Our Core Values
- Commit to 'best outcomes and experience' for our patients.
- Treat patients and their caregivers with compassion, care and understanding.
- Our patients' needs will come first
- Be principled, open and honest..
- Model and live our 'Values'.
- Demonstrate moral courage to speak up and do the right things.
- Proactively support each other and operate as one team.
- Respect and value people at all levels with different opinions, experiences and backgrounds.
- Put organization needs' before department / self interest.
- Be responsible and take pride in our actions.
- Take initiative and go beyond the call of duty.
- Deliver commitment and agreement made.
- Continuously improve and innovate to exceed expectations.
- Adopt a 'can-do' attitude.
- Challenge ourselves to do things differently.